Monday, October 25, 2010

Visiting

The past few days have been great!  I went to IU Saturday night and stayed until Sunday. It was SO great seeing everyone and being back.  THANK YOU to my friends who brought me there and took me back home. I still can't drive yet, so I felt very thankful to be able to go.  A lot of my energy is coming back, thank goodness!  I am still in pain, but dealing with it much better.  Today I'm visiting friends at Purdue!  My parents are a bit worried about me trying to do too many things, but I'm feeling pretty good still.

My drain is still in and will be for another week or so.  I keep hoping the fluid will slow down, but so far it hasn't enough.

Feeling very blessed with all the friends I have supporting me.  I love you all!
Have a wonderful week!
And its my brother's birthday today, so if you see him don't forget to say happy birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment