Monday, October 18, 2010

Post Surgery Appt

Its been 1 week since my surgery.  This morning I went to see my surgeon to make sure that everything was looking ok and to find out when I'm getting my drain removed.  He said that everything looked great and I was healing up wonderfully.  Hopefully some of the feeling will come back in my arm but he can't promise how much.  I was also told that I needed to be able to lift my arm all the way up into the air by the next time I see him.  (Right now its just at a 90 degree angle.  SO STIFF!) I'll do exercises everyday so hopefully I'll get there soon.
We made my appointment to get the drain taken out 2 weeks from today but depending on how much fluid is coming out per day will determine if I can get it out sooner or if it will have to be later.
Prayers that its sooner! haha

It is starting to look like I may still need the interferon treatment, but until I talk with my oncologist I won't know for sure.  Its going to be a very hard decision so prayers that I make the correct one would be SO appreciated too.

I'm feeling better each day and can't wait to fully recover.  Patience and lots of baby steps.

Thank you so much for all the love I am feeling!
I hope you all know how loved you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment