Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sick and Better

Last night I got a headache and today I woke up with a stuffy nose, headache, and sore throat...not too excited about it.  I don't feel horrible other than that, mostly tired, so I'm hoping with lots of vitamins and LOTS of sleep, I will get over this fast.

BETTER NEWS! I just realized today how much better my arm is doing.  I have a much greater range of motion than I did before and with much less shooting pains.  It feels more really tight than anything now. (doing the things I'm allowed to do with my drain in)  Hardly any shooting pains when I shrug my shoulders, pinch my shoulder blades together, and raise my arms shoulder height.  WOOHOO! :)

My drain is still filling as fast as ever, but hopefully it will slow down by my appointment next Monday so I can get it removed.

Still needing lots of prayers for guidance in my decision on what, if any, treatment I need still need to do.
With Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment