Wednesday, October 20, 2010

REACH

Today I opened the windows and enjoyed the beautiful weather!  I've been reading a lot and I even made it out with my mom to the store, bank, and post office.  I'm also knitting a scarf.  Probably about a third of the way there, its taking a lot longer than I thought it would.

I'm still trying really hard to inch my way up the wall, getting my arm to reach higher and higher.  It hurts SO bad when I do, kind of frustrating.  Hopefully I will see some improvement soon.  The feeling in my arm is still slowly coming back but I get shooting pain down my arm and through my chest when I make certain movements.  I probably feel it more because I'm trying to move it a bit more each day.  

I'm very excited for the next days because my dad will be home tomorrow and friday while my mom and Sam will be home Friday-Tuesday for their fall breaks.  It will be nice to have people home throughout the day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment