Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today has been a very lazy day.  I'm still feeling sick and tired. I'm at the runny nose part of the cold....SO many tissues! haha.

My arm is doing well; still seeing little improvements.  Last night I was able to sleep on my right side!  I would much rather do that than be on my back so I slept a whole lot better.  My drain seems to be slowing down today!! This morning it was at 15 and right now its probably between 5 and 10!  That would be a miracle if all of the sudden it dropped to 30 in 24 hours!  If it keeps up like this for a couple more days then I am sure I'll get the drain out by Monday. Hooray! :)

One blessing about being sick right now is that I'm not as antsy to get out of the house and do things. (I couldn't anyway because I still can't drive) I'm just really tired and would rather stay home and sleep. Yay for naps!

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment