Monday, October 11, 2010

Surgery Date!

Today I have the complete lymph node dissection of my left underarm.  I'm a bit nervous and very hungry! haha, I think the hardest part is not eating. ;)  I stay in the hospital for 23 hours after the surgery, so I'll spend one night in the hospital.  Goodbye lymphnodes!

Prayer requests: MY PARENTS...my dog got very very sick last night and my parents were up all night with him.  We took him to the vet early this morning and still haven't heard what is wrong.  Pray that my parents will have peace.  With worries for my surgery plus their lack of sleep and worries for my dog they are overwhelmed.
Doctors - that they are rested and ready with calm and steady hands
Me - nerves and a quick recovery

Prayers are what I need more than anything right now.  I will let you know as soon as I find out anything else that can be done to help.  Thank you so much for being so willing.
I love you!



So we don't look at the troubles we can see right now; rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen.  For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever.  2 Corinthians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment