Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today was just as lazy as yesterday. I'm determined to get rid of this cold!  Its interesting that my left lymph nodes in my neck are swollen and my right ones aren't.  They are working extra hard now that my left nodes under my arm are gone.

The scar under my arm is doing better every day, but last night and this morning both my mom and I have pulled on my drain by accident.  Its hurting a lot worse right now but its still in and functioning.  The fluid is still just as slow as it was yesterday!  Just a couple more days and I will have this thing out of me!! :)

I go to the oncologist tomorrow at 1:30.  I don't really know what to expect but I'm not too worried.  My parents and I are writing down questions to ask him.  What's the prognosis without treatment? What's the prognosis with treatment?  What treatments are out there?  What trial treatments are there? What are the side effects? How long would I have to take them? What to look for in the future so that I could catch any other cancer early?  AHHH...ok.  I am a bit nervous.  Too many questions and too many scenarios.  I've been enjoying the little time I've had to not worry about all of this and just recover.

Still saying lots of prayers for peace and guidance in making my decision.
Thank you all for your love and support!  You have no idea how much its helped.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment