Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Home

I've been home for one full day now and am trying my best to get enough rest.  The pain medicine is helping with that, I've been taking about 2-3 hour naps throughout the day.  The drain under my arm is a bit annoying but my mom has been wonderful in helping me with it.  She even sewed a pocket into an old shirt to make sure it wouldn't pull too much and come out.
I've been getting to spend some amazing time with family and I'm so thankful for that.
Hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to slow down on the pain meds and be a bit more alert during the day.

We are hoping to get the results from the surgery back early next week.  After that we will know a bit more about what, if any, treatment I will be using.

Thank you again for all the prayers and support.  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment