Sunday, October 10, 2010

Getting Ready

Last night and today were probably the first times that I've finally accepted...for sure...that this surgery is actually going to take place.  I am nervous at times, but when I remember that God is in control instead of me, I am able to stop worrying so much and just look forward to getting this over with and done.

I went to IU this weekend for a bit before the surgery.  I loved seeing friends! but...I think the longer I am at home and the more time I spend building a life for myself here the harder it gets to go.  It almost feels as if I don't quite fit into either situation, but i'm starting to fit better at home.  For now at least.  I can't wait to get back next semester when I am able to relate a little bit better with taking classes, living in the house, ect...

Overall I'm feeling pretty good.  SUPER SUPER SUPER ready to get this over with!

Prayers for peace would be greatly appreciated for both myself and my family.
Thank You SO much for everything you all have done for me.  I am so thankful for the love and support. ....I feel like I say that a lot, so sorry.  I don't really know what else to say because I really mean it.  I hope it comes off as strong as I want it to.
I love you all!!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment