Saturday, September 4, 2010

Waiting

These next few days/ weeks will be a lot of waiting for the results but I've finally started letting go of the plans I had for myself and trusting that whatever happens will be better. (Doesn't mean I've let go all the way or feel it all the time, but I'm getting there) Yesterday I enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather with my grandma then watched a magnificent sunset on Eagle Creek Reservoir. I realized I wouldn't have gotten do to either of these things had I stayed at IU. I'm slowly beginning to see the possibilities I have being home rather than feeling disappointed about it.  I'm hoping the results come in quickly, but until then I plan on making the best of being home and am very excited to visit friends from Purdue, Butler and IU.

No comments:

Post a Comment