Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More waiting

Nothing new yet.  My family and I are trying to keep in touch with the doctors to make sure that everything is happening as fast as it can.  I feel like I've been forced to learn the art of patience throughout this experience. (Still not great at it, but hopefully getting better) Nothing has happened as we planned it and not much has happened on time.
I'm hoping to keep busy this week, as I didn't plan anything because I thought I would be having the surgery.  I did get to go to my dad's school and work with the kindergartners today.  VERY fun! :)
I thank you all SO much for the thoughts and prayers, whether or not you knew that I didn't have the surgery.  I apologize that we found out so late and I couldn't let everyone know.
Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment