Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Crochet Day!

The big news today is that I learned how to crochet!  Haha, I'm not very good yet, but I made about a 2 by 5 inch rectangle. :) Maybe tomorrow I will start on something a bit more useful. I also got to go to a church partnering with ours and try to figure out how we can help them with their children's ministry.  Other than that, today was a pretty boring day.  I've realized that I am going to go crazy unless I have some sort of schedule that makes me get out of the house.  I'm hoping to get a job substitute teaching middle school or elementary school kids.  That should give me a little more to do.

The only other news I have concerning the slides is that it won't be until late next week or the following week that we will have results.  We are DESPERATELY hoping that they will have them sent out to Northwestern by Friday or Monday.

I hope everyone had a great day today! and if not there is always tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment