Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A tiny bit of news!

Nothing terribly exciting, but we did get a call today that the slides made it to...1st stop...Chicago! yay! They said they should be sending them to their final destination, Northwestern, tomorrow. :) Hopefully the test can be completed and the results given to us by either Friday of this week or sometime early next week.  (Lets just stay next week so we can be super excited if it comes early.)

I had lots of fun surprising people today at IU.  :) I'm still feeling great and I have a few more ideas on what I will be doing in the next couple of weeks while waiting for the results and my final decision.

I hope everyone is doing well and if you need anything that I can help with let me know! I have quite a bit of free time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment