Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Learning Patience

We were originally told the genetic tests were happening yesterday, but it turns out they will not be completed until tomorrow.  So sorry about the delay. Haha, SO many lessons in patience are being learned through this whole process.  I'm feeling a bit annoyed about the wait, but I guess I'm getting used to it because its not as nearly as frustrating.  We are getting a lot of feedback from the Northwestern doctor, so that also helps with the waiting process.

Today consisted of going to substitute teacher training, reading Harry Potter, babysitting, and watching modern family and the middle with my family.  Overall a very good day.  :)

I hope to know have the pathology report of the genetic test soon!
Thank you all for your love and patience!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment