Thursday, September 23, 2010

Content

Right now I am still feeling surprisingly content with what is going on.  I am looking back trying to figure out what I did today, and it really wasn't much. I am beginning a new...project maybe?...I don't know if that's what I should call it, but so far its fun.  Even though I spent most of my day at the house, I'm not feeling as angry or frustrated as I was last week.  Huge blessing!
This week has gone by much faster than the last one. Thank goodness! That's probably because I'm getting a bit anxious for the results to come out because I honestly don't know what to expect.  Its a bit nerve racking, but I am so ready to hear the results and come to (hopefully) a conclusion on what is going to happen because of them.

Its almost the weekend!! I get excited for the weekends now because my family is home all day instead of just the evenings.  Its so nice to have a house full of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment