Saturday, September 25, 2010

SO Close!

We have word that the slides have made it to their final destination...Northwestern!  YAY!  The tests are only done on Tuesday and Thursday, so it will definitely be after Tuesday before I know anything else.  We are SO close to having the results! I can't believe its been almost 2 weeks since I found out that I would have to postpone the surgery.

It is BEAUTIFUL outside today! Finally its cooling off and feels more like fall.  I had a few visitors yesterday which was so much fun and a couple more people are coming today.  I'm getting more creative when it comes to finding things to do so being at home is not as hard as it was earlier this month.

At this point I'm just hoping that the doctors will be able to give us somewhat of a clear cut answer and that my family and I will be able to make a decision that we all agree on about what to do next.

Thank you for all of your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment