Thursday, September 9, 2010

Butler Visit!

Today was pretty eventless except for the evening when I got to go to Butler and visit a friend.  It was wonderful and the weather was perfect! :)  I also got to visit the swim team which was a lot of fun and I'm hoping that when I get better I'll be able to go to their meets!
I'm doing well.  Starting to trust a bit more on the surgery thing.  Its happening early in the morning, so at least I wont be as hungry and thirsty as I was for the last surgery. I did realize, however, that I wont be able to drive until the drain under my arm comes out...so for 3-4 weeks I would be happy to have visitors/drivers! (to those of you who were wondering how they could help. ;) )
I'm excited/nervous to go to iu tomorrow.  I'm SO SO SO excited to see everyone, but I'm really hoping that it won't be as hard to leave this time. knowing very well that it probably will be.  I'm still feeling very thankful for all the love and support I'm getting from everyone and don't know how to express it well enough.
Lots and lots of love!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment