Monday, September 6, 2010

Uneventful Day

No new updates today.  I feel like it will probably be that way for a few more days at least.  We are still trying to decide the best place to get a third opinion and are really hoping to get it this week because my surgery is scheduled for the 14th.
As I'm still waiting and still unsure of how this is all going to turn out, I've been encouraged with the verse in Ephesians, "I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the wonderful future he has promised..." Ephesians 1:18  As always it is not the easiest thing to see the unplanned future as wonderful, but it is so great to know that it will be.

Today I swept and dusted the house then cleaned my bathroom and room. (too much information probably), then I worked at the pool. Last day of the summer!  Other than that, I've just hung out at home with the family.  Uneventful day, but that's ok!  yay rhyming.

Thanks again to all who have written me, messaged me, texts, phone calls, they mean the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment