Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 2

The start of this week has been SO SO much better than last week.  I still have some nausea, but nothing like I did over the weekend.  My headaches are about gone and I haven't had a fever.  The one symptom that has been with me the entire time is fatigue.  I am extremely tired all the time and take lots of naps.  I got my blood tests on Monday and they found that my white cell blood count looks great and they are happy with how my body is reacting to it.  Today, however, they found that my blood pressure was much higher than normal and that the reading on my liver had gone up slightly (not dangerously, just a bit of concern w/ the dosage).  They decided to just give me a liter of fluid and hold off on the treatment.  I will not be taking it tomorrow (THANKSGIVING! :)) either.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment