Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This morning I went to the doctor to get my blood tested for vitamin levels, cholesterol, iron level, ect.  This will help us to figure out the supplements I'll need to take to make sure that I stay as healthy as possible in the future.  Today I also walked a little further, about 2 1/2 miles so that I can get in the habit and try to stay active during the treatment.  It was BEAUTIFUL outside and it was just nice to do something rather than stay home.  :)  I'm trying my best to visit as many people as I can this week before I'm not feeling quite as well.  Today I was able to visit people at my church.
Tomorrow I go to my oncologist to talk about the interferon, what room I'll be in, what nurses will be taking care of me, ect...

I'm feeling pretty good right now.  Still at peace with my decision but am probably going to be at least a little nervous until I start it.  The unknown is the scary part.  I'm just not sure how bad (or good) I will feel.  Good good good!!! ...that's what I keep telling myself, haha.  I think once I've made it through the first day I will be less nervous about it and more just determined to get through it as best as I can. Praying for lots of comfort during these next four weeks.

Thank you all SO much for the thoughts and prayers!
Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment