Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 2

I felt pretty good this morning, had a bit of a headache but nothing like last night.  I was awake enough to visit people at my church then needed about an hour nap before going to the hospital.  I felt great at the hospital.  No headache, fatigue, or fever.  I even felt well enough after the interferon to go to the first high school swim meet! :)  I stayed for about and hour before I started getting a headache and feeling tired.  When I got back home my headache worsened and I started getting a fever.  I also have some indigestion.  The problem with all of this is that I can't take any medicine tonight or tomorrow to prevent this.  I'm getting surgery to have my port put in tomorrow so I can't take any medicine.  Its going to be an long night.

I am excited to get my port in though. They had to stick me 3 times today before finding a vein in my arm.  Now I won't have to deal with all of that.

Thank you for the support.  I hope you all are doing well!
Lots of love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment