Sunday, November 28, 2010

Feeling Good

Today I went to church then visited with people at home.  I am so thankful to everyone who has taken time out of their day to come visit! It makes my time at home so much more enjoyable.

I've been feeling really great compared to last week and am enjoying getting the 17 million units instead of the 34.  It will be interesting to see if there is a big change this week in how I feel because of the lower dose.  I'm still trying to decide if I'll be taking the lowest dose of self injections 3 times a week for 11 months after the infusions. These last 2 weeks will probably help me decide.  I think what we are most worried about is my energy level because that is one side effect that has stayed with me this whole time. Praying lots about it.

I'm half way done with these infusion and I'm SO grateful for the thoughts and prayers!
Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment