Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nausea

That word probably is the one I would use to define this weekend.  The doctors keeps saying that I have to drink more water and let time pass but I've felt sick since Friday and haven't gotten better yet.  I'm planning on meeting with my oncologist tomorrow and hopefully lowering the daily dosages they are giving me.  A lot of people end up lowering them for various reasons.  He told me from the beginning that he does not accept nausea as one of the side effects, so something is going to have to change. (At least maybe I wont overeat on Thanksgiving! haha)

Other than that, my headaches are gone, no more fever or chills, I'm a little tired but I can handle that.  Just trying to keep drinking lots and lots of water.

Hopefully my nausea will go away soon and the second week will be easier than the first one.

I love you and thank you for all the prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment