Sunday, November 7, 2010

This weekend has been great!  Thursday I got to go down to IU.  I had so much fun visiting with friends and going to formal. :)  On Saturday I came home with a friend and we were able to catch up and watch a movie.  Later my family played a friendly game of euchre...dad and I won! (of course) Sunday girls from my the small group I lead in Bloomington drove up to see me.  We played a great game of apples to apples and some ping pong. An excellent weekend!
 Overall I haven't had much of a problem with my arm.  Now that the tube is out I don't notice it as much.  I still cannot lift it higher than my shoulder but the constant pain is about gone.  I am feeling a little bit of swelling underneath my arm....  Tomorrow when I go to the appt with my surgeon he will probably drain it.  I also found out about the mole that was taken off on my neck. It was normal! :)  That was a very big relief!

We still haven't made the second appointment with my oncologist, but it will probably happen next week.

Thank you SO much for the prayers.
With love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment