Thursday, November 18, 2010

MUCH Better!

Last night was so different than the night before.  After the surgery to put my port in (which went very well) I was able to start taking my medicine again so within about and hour after I got out of surgery my headache and fever were gone. I went straight to treatment after getting out of surgery.  The port is WONDERFUL!! I don't have to be stuck 3-4 times a day! :)  They gave me a liter of water yesterday to make up for my dehydration before the surgery.  I also had my anti nausea medicine that they give every other day.  Because I was able to take all my medicine last night and this morning I've been feeling much better.  The only side effects I've had are small headache, light fever (no shakes!), and drowsiness.  I went to bed at 9:30 then woke up at 6:30 but have been taking naps since I got up.

Today I have physical therapy at 1:30 then I'll go straight to treatment so that I can get extra fluids before they put in my interferon.  If I feel like I did last night for the rest of the treatment I have nothing to complain about.  I'm doing SO SO SO much better! :)

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment