Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank You

I've taken 4 self injections of interferon so far and am still doing well.  I take them at night so that I can just sleep off the symptoms then wake up feeling good.  I still get tired and have to make sure I'm drinking enough water, but overall I'm doing great!
I'm BEYOND excited about going to school, praying that I'll be able to get right back into the swing of things! Cannot wait!! :)  I hope that my mind stays clear while taking the interferon.  I really need to watch the first month or so to make sure that my grades wont suffer from the low dose.

Well, my "unplanned semester" is now over!  Saying this doesn't seem real. Its almost a bitter sweet thing (much sweeter) but I knew this blog would have to end sometime and there's really not much I have to say on a daily or even weekly basis. Even though this is my final blog I'll be sure to keep in touch. If you have any more questions PLEASE write me an email (raabewl@indiana.edu), facebook message, call, text, ect...I would love to hear from you!

Looking back to the first day of this rollercoaster I never thought this day would get here and now it's come faster than I expected.  I've grown so much during this semester at home and have learned how important family and friends, patience, and faith truly are.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to lean on you. I have felt so much love from all of you and couldn't be more blessed. Thank you for the love and support given not only to me but to my family as well.  We have felt so comforted in your constant thoughts and prayers.

I love you more than you could ever know.
THANK YOU
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment