Thursday, December 9, 2010

ONE DAY LEFT!

Tomorrow will be my last day of infusions!  I'm SO EXCITED! I'll have to start figuring out what I'm going to do with all the extra time I have.  I'm feeling pretty good still.  Sleeping a lot as always, but doing great.  Next week I'm planning on starting my training for the summer.  Last summer I wanted to finish all 3 legs of a sprint triathlon but couldn't because of the cancer and surgeries I was having.  My goal is to finish one this coming summer.  I know its not going to be fast. I'm incredibly weak and out of shape from all of this. I just want to finish.  I'm planning on having enough energy to train even with the self injections. :) Hopefully that will be the case.

Thank you all SO much for the thoughts and prayers through all of this.  I've been blessed beyond belief and couldn't ask for better friends and family.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment