Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Home stretch!

Each day I seem to feel better. Last night I didn't even take my second round of tylonol.  I had a slight headache, but nothing I couldn't handle on my own.  I'm still sleeping a lot, about 10 hours a night, but overall I'm feeling great.  Tonight I'm still feeling good.  My blood pressure was at 101/70 and they will get my liver tests read tomorrow.  I have a bit of a cough but don't feel any sicker than I do normally with this.  
I can't believe I only have 3 more days of the high dose! This has gone by much faster than expected. Even the nurses can't believe that I'm on my last week.  I am very ready to not base my schedule around my treatment anymore!

I'm making my final decision about the self injection, low dose, of interferon that the doctors want me to take 3 times a week for a year.  I am more worried about the cancer coming back than I am the side effects to the interferon while my mom is more worried about the side effects.  I'm needing extra prayers on this decision. I know whatever I decide God will be right there with me.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers! I'm so blessed to have the friends and family I do.

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment