Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Half Doses = Amazing

I can already tell that I have so much more energy than I did last week and the week before.  My headaches are being controled just by a couple of tylonol instead of the high dose meds I was taking and I'm able to go out and do things before my interferon without feeling exhausted.  Very excited!

Yesterday when they took my blood pressure it was at 124/94 compared to monday (102/77).  The nurses are a bit concerned because it jumped that much in just one treatment.  They are going to keep a close eye on it the next couple of days to make sure it stays under control.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers!
And HAPPY SNOW! :)  I love waking up to snow on the ground, so beautiful!

Love
Rachel

ps I have a new favorite song.  I Will Follow - Chris Tomlin
SO uplifting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment