Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Energy!

Today I spent most of the day looking through old pictures for a slideshow I'm making and being outside in the snow.  I can definitely tell my energy level is going up.  I stayed outside and shoveled our driveway for over 45 minutes.  (Don't really know if I was supposed to having the lymph node surgery) I don't have any swelling yet, so I think I'll be fine. I do have to be more aware of it though.  Its hard to know what I can and can't do.  I also went to a jean party today and got a new pair of jeans! Because I lost so much weight with treatment I've dropped a pant size so now I have pants that fit. :)
I'm excited to see Zionsville friends tomorrow. It will be great to have people my age around!

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.  They are what have gotten me through this semester.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment