Monday, December 13, 2010

1st injection done!

I went to the doctor and had my first injection out of many today.  I was a bit nervous for it because the last shot I had in my stomach was a painful one.  This one didn't hurt a bit though! The nurse did it for me today and I watched so that she could explain what I would be doing.  I'll go back on Wednesday and hopefully be able to do it myself.  I'll probably have a headache and might get some fever and chills tonight because my body isn't used to getting the interferon through a shot yet.  Right now I feel ok though.  I'm excited to have more energy than I've had for a month! The dosage is reduced to 10 million units instead of 17 million and its only 3 times a week. :)

I'm feeling good. SO excited to get back to school next semester!  I can't believe its already so close!

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers!
With love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment