Friday, December 3, 2010

IU BOUND!

Yesterday was good. I've been getting a bit more tired as the week goes on but overall I'm doing well.  My headaches come like clockwork and I just have to take a couple tylonol to get rid of them.  This weekend is recruitment (19 party) for the sororities and I'll be going down to IU to help with that. :) I can't wait to see everyone!  I'm hoping that I'll wake up Saturday and have a bit more energy than I do now.  We'll see.  I'll just be happy to be there.
Because I don't feel well enough to drive myself after treatment today my parents are driving me down.  SO thankful for them!

I hope all of your weeks have been great!  As always, thank you for the thoughts and prayers! One week to go!!!!!! (after today)

I'm still trying to decide whether or not do continue with self injections for the rest of the year.  Hopefully by next week I'll have made a decision.
Lots of love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment