Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Procrastination

Update: This morning I had my x-ray on my left tibia to make sure the spot is nothing to worry about. I still haven't found out the results but should get them by tomorrow.  
After that my dad took me out to a delicious lunch, then the procrastination started.  I have a lot of paperwork to fill out for various hospitals and insurance companies, and emails and letters to write.  Its funny that even when I have so much to do and SO much time to do it, things still don't get done and I always seem to have something better to do...facebook creeping and tv seemed to be those better things today.  I did get to visit some people today at work and church which was awesome. 
Once I did decide to start on my list of things I've gotten most everything done.  (I have a good start) :)  
Feeling: I'm feeling very thankful today.  Its easier for me being home than at school where I'm immersed in the things I want to be doing but can't. I am also very thankful for all of the messages, phone calls, and letters I have been getting from people.  They are SO uplifting and I honestly feel incredibly lucky right now.  God has blessed me tremendously with friends and family like you.  
Loving this verse, "They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust in the Lord to care for them." Psalm 112:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment